Keto Sausage Biscuits
These Keto Sausage Biscuits make a great low carb breakfast option. You can add egg to them to make your own keto version of a fast food breakfast sandwich. The Keto Sausage Biscuits are made out of almond flour and stuffed with breakfast sausage to make a high protein low carb breakfast
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here.
Yield: 12 Sandwiches
Serving: 1 Sandwich
Net Carbs: 3.9g
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here
For the Keto Almond Flour Biscuits
- 3 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds breakfast sausage, formed into 12 patties
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
- Stir until combined. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Lightly sprinkle almond flour onto a cutting board and turn the dough onto the floured surface. Pat the biscuits to about 1/2 inch thick and use a biscuit cutter or the top of a mason jar to cut out your biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto a greased or silicone lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden.
- Cook the sausage patties in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- To assemble slice the warm biscuits in half and add the sausage patty.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Sausage Biscuits recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
Recipe from here
Image from here