Keto Pecan Pancakes
Pancakes are the perfect breakfast food, but are full of carbs, making it hard to have them on a keto diet. But what if I told you it was away to enjoy pancakes like this recipe and still burn ketones?
These keto pecan pancakes are fluffy, thick, and super easy to make. Check out the recipe below and make these low carb pecan pancakes for your next breakfast or dinner.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• ½ cup coconut flour
• 1/2 tsp stevia
• ½ tsp baking powder
• Pinch of salt
• 4 large eggs
• ¼ cup ricotta
• ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ cup of crushed pecans
Photo From @LongIslandKetoMom
1. In the blender add all the ingredients except the crushed pecans.
2. Blend until you have a homogeneous batter, add the crushed pecans and stir with a spatula.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
3. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/3 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Thank you for reading my Keto Pecan Pancake Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
- Keto Blueberry Waffles
- Keto Bagels With Everything Seasoning
- Churro Chaffle Recipe
- The Best Keto Cinnamon Rolls