Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins are delicious and super easy to make. You will love the taste of these Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Yields: 12 muffins
Serving: 1 muffin
Net Carbs: 5g
4. In another bowl combine the eggs, cream and peanut butter and beat until blended.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips or save to sprinkle over the tops of the muffins.
7. Divide evenly between 10 muffin cups.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
9. Place finished muffins on a wire rack and allow to cool.
Image From Here