Keto Lemon Pound Cake
This keto lemon pound cake is one of my favorite Keto cakes to make, it is sugar free, packed full of delicious lemon flavor, and is super simple to make.
Pin This Recipe To Find It Later
You may be wondering how is it possible to make a pound cake and not have it full of carbs. The secret is the type of flour being used, as in a normal lemon pound cake, regular white flour is used. One slice of regular normal lemon pound cake can have up to 50 grams of carbs, most coming from sugar.
This Keto lemon pound cake used Almond Flour, which is less carbs and more fat than regular white flour, making it perfect for Keto baking.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
Lemon Pound Cake
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups erythritol
- 8 whole eggs, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- Lemon zest (optional)
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon zest to taste
- Mix cake ingredients together
- Pour batter into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes at 350 F or until smooth in the middle when tested with a toothpick.
- Let cool for 30 mins.
- Mix glaze ingredients and pour over cake and allow to sit for another 30 mins
Recipe from ketolove81