This Keto Lemon Pound Cake is made with almond flour and has a buttery and tangy taste. The Keto Lemon Pound Cake is also super moist and perfect for a Sunday afternoon dessert. The best part, is one slice only has 3.9g net carbs!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable.Here
Are you looking for even more great keto recipes? Check out Keto in Five, which gives you 120 delicious keto recipes all using 5 ingredients that can be made in 5 easy steps!
Stay focused, think more clearly and give your cognitive function a boost with MCTs. This high-fat powder is made from real coconuts and will help keep you full and satisfied during intermittent fasting.
Buy your MCT Oil Powder here, use my code “TKG15” to get 15% off at checkout.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients onto the dry ingredients.
5. Stir all the ingredients together with a baking spoon until it forms a consistent cake batter with no lumps. Combine for at least 2 minutes to make sure the coconut flour fiber absorb the moisture.
6. Transfer the cake batter onto the loaf pan. Make sure you are using the same loaf pan size or it will impact your baking time.
7. Place the loaf pan in the center of your oven and bake at 180C (350F), fan-forced mode if you can for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes decrease temperature to 160C (320F) and cover the loaf pan with a loose piece foil. This will avoid the top to burn and the middle to bake slowly. Keep baking for 45- 60 minutes in total, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pound cake comes out with little to no crumbs on it.
8. Cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan, then lift out the pound cake from the pan using the parchment paper.
9. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. It is a thick cake and it usually takes 3 hours to fully cool. Be patient and add the lemon glazing on the cake when it reach room temperature, not before!
2. Drizzle consistency over the cooled pound cake.
Thank you for reading myKeto Lemon Pound CakeRecipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.