Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Fat bombs like his Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs have got me through some hard sugar cravings. These Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs are the perfect keto snack with 90% of their calories coming from fat and only 0.5g of carbs.
What is a Fat Bomb?
All this talk about fat bombs may have you slighty confused if you have just started your keto diet, because you might not know exactly what a fat bomb is.nullnull
As you know, with the keto diet, 60 – 80% of your daily calories come from healthy fats.
Fat bombs are a delicious combination of ketogenic ingredients that you can have as a snack, dessert, or meal replacement. They contain over 90% fat, are easy to make, and come in a variety of different flavors.
There are literally hundreds of fat bomb recipes you can make, but I will be showing you my top 7 fat bomb recipes.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
Yield: 16 Fat Bombs
Serving: 1 Fat Bomb
Net Carbs: 0.5g
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
- ▢ 6 ounces cream cheese
- ▢ 4 tablespoons salted butter
- ▢ 3 tablespoons swerve sweetener
- ▢ 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ▢ 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
- Soften Ingredients: Let cream cheese and butter sit at room temperature until softened, about 1 hour. Then microwave cream cheese in small bowl until very soft and pliable, about 20 seconds.
- Make Batter: Stir sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest in large mixing bowl until well-mixed. Add softened cream cheese and butter to bowl with lemon mixture, and beat using electric hand mixer until well-mixed without any butter or cream cheese clumps, scraping down beaters and sides of bowl as needed.
- Freeze & Serve: Divide batter among round silicone molds, yielding about 16 fat bombs. Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours. Serve and transfer any leftovers to resealable bag in freezer.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
Recipe from here
Image from here