Here is your chance to have the flavor of one of the worlds favorite candy bar in a keto approved version, this Keto Kit Kat recipe will have you falling in love. This Keto Kit Kat recipe is crispy and packed full of chocolate.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable.Here
Serving: 1 Kit Kat
Net Carbs: 2g
Hereis your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs
4. Bake the mixture for 8-10 minutes until browned and cooked through.
5. Let the cookie mixture cool completely, and then cut each of the candy bar pieces in half lengthwise to form the long thin shape of kit kat bar sections.
6. Place the cut cookie sections under the broiler in the oven for a minute or two on each side to really crisp them up and make them crunchier.
7. Put the toasted cookie strips into the freezer to set for an hour.
8. Mix together thecoconut oiland baking chips in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30 seconds at a time until well blended and completely melted.
9. Dip the cookie sections into the chocolate mixture, and place them onto a parchment lined plate.
10. Place the kit kat bars into the freezer to set for 30 minutes and serve.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Clickhereto buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading myawesomeKeto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffinrecipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.