Keto Gingersnap Cookies
These Keto gingersnap cookies are the perfect holiday treat. You will love these Keto cookies and your family won’t even know these are low carb and Keto friendly.
Yield: 24 Cookies
Fat: 7.1 g
Carbohydrates: 0.8 g
Protein 2.3 g
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until combined. The cookie batter will be slightly stiff and crumbly.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out each cookie. Flatten the top of each cookie with a spatula or just use your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F or until they’re lightly browned on top.
Recipe and pictures from recommended tips