Keto Everything Bagels
These delicious Keto Everything Bagels can be made with low carb ingredients like almond flour and mozzarella cheese. My Keto Everything Bagels are perfect for breakfast and the extra seasoning makes them taste like “everything bagels”. Just slice them down the middle and add your favorite keto approved spread.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
Yield: 4 bagels
Serving: 1 bagel
Net Carbs: 6.5g
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here
- Prepare: Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare baking half sheet lined with parchment paper or nonstick baking mat. Stir together all seasoning mix ingredients in small bowl until well-mixed.
- Make Dough: Whisk almond flour, two-thirds of seasoning mix, and baking powder in microwave-safe bowl until well-mixed. Add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to same bowl. Microwave uncovered for 45 seconds, stir, and microwave again for another 45 seconds or until cheese is melted. Stir until mixture forms into smooth dough. Add egg to same bowl, working it in until completely absorbed and well-mixed; alternatively, use hands to knead it in once dough is cool enough to handle.
- Form Bagels: Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Shape each piece into 6-inch-long log, and attach ends to form bagel shape. Place bagels at least 2 inches apart on prepared lined baking sheet. Brush olive oil across tops of bagels. Sprinkle remaining seasoning mix on top, using as much or as little as desired.
- Bake & Serve: Bake at 375 F until bagels are golden brown on top, 15 to 20 minutes. Slice bagels in half to toast them. Serve and store any leftovers
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Everything Bagels recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog
Recipe is from here
Image from here