Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips
Cheese Chips are one of my favorite Keto snacks and these Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips are the best of the best. These Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips use 3 different kinds of cheeses making for a cheesy, crispy, and salt Keto snack.
Finding snacks on the keto diet can be hard, I know it was for me. That is why these Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips are on my list of Keto snacks. They are easy to make and taste really delicious. I like to have guacamole or sour cream with them. They are perfect for game night or a party.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable Here.
Servings: Makes 24 Chips
Serving: 6 chips
Net Carbs: 1g
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all three kinds of cheese and half a tablespoon of seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
3. Using a teaspoon-sized amount, place each amount on the parchment-lined pan, keeping 1-2 inches between each chip. You will either need to do two sheet pans or two orders.
4. Bake for 7-11 minutes, depending on the oven and how dark you want them.
5. Upon removing from the oven, sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
6. Let the keto chips sit on the sheet pan for 5-10 minutes to harden, and then transfer to another dish to cool completely.
What Is The Keto Diet?
You may be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly the keto diet is, so allow me to explain.
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet:
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips Cupcake recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community.