Keto Cornbread Muffin Recipe Perfect For Any Dinner
This Keto Cornbread Muffin Recipe are the perfect addition to any low carb keto dinner. They are made with almond flour instead of the normal white flour or cornbread mix, which is what makes them low carb high fat. But, the use of almond flour will not disturbed anybody as they will be to buys eating all of them then to notice they are low carb.
Serving: 1 Keto Cornbread Muffin
Net Carbs: 1.1g
- 1.25 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
I recommend this food processor if you are in the market for one. This is the one I have been using for a year and the price is awesome. You can buy it here
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 8 liners, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the batter to the muffin tins.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Photo from here