Keto Collagen Bread Packed Full Of Protein
What if I told you there was a delicious, fluffy, moist, and packed full of protein bread you could eat on keto? This Keto Collagen Bread recipe is the perfect bread option for anyone on a low carb or keto diet.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the main component of connective tissue, and is the most abundant protein in humans, making up about 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content.
Collagen protein, on the other hand, is a clean protein — in its pure form, it has no additives or sweeteners — that can help keep you full and promote satiety.
Collagen protein powder has many health benefits including improving skin, helps recovery of joints, prevent bone loss, boost muscle growth, and promotes heart health.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
4. In another bowl, whip egg whites until peaks form.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
5. Fold both dry and wet ingredients in the whipped egg whites bowl and mix until incorporated.
6. Brush your loaf dish (9x5x3-inch size) with coconut oil.
8. Let cool completely and slice.
What Is The Best Collagen Protein To Buy?