Keto Cinnamon Swirl Muffin
This Keto Cinnamon Swirl Muffin is a low carb way to enjoy a delicious vanilla muffin with a cinnamon swirl in the middle. Best of all, this Keto Cinnamon Swirl Muffin will keep you in ketosis.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
Yield: 9 Muffins
Serving: 1 Muffin
Net Carbs: 3g
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Mix the almond flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In another bowl mix the butter, water, eggs, erythritol and vanilla essence.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, and stir well.
- Mix the cream cheese, cinnamon and erythritol until smooth.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into a piping bag.
- Pour the muffin mixture into muffin case lined tin.
- Place the nose of the piping bag into the muffin mixture and swirl the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until firm and slightly golden.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Cinnamon Swirl Muffin recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
Recipe is from here
Image from here