3. Pour the liquid ingredients onto the dry ingredients and combine with a spoon until it forms a consistent batter with no lumps. You can also use an electic mixer, on low speed if desired.
FILL IN THE CAKE PAN
1. First, spread evenly half of the coffee cake batter into the prepared cake pan.
2. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon streusel on top of the cake batter then spread the rest of the coffee cake batter on top of the streusel. As you spread the rest of the cake batter it will mix some of the streusel you added below and that is ok.
3. To finish, sprinkle the rest of cinnamon streusel all over the top of the pan. Slightly press with a spatula to stick the streusel to the cake batter.
4. Bake 30-40 minutes or until the cake is golden and a skewer inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
5. Cool down 10 minutes in the cake pan then pull the pieces of parchment paper to easily lift out the cake from the pan and transfer onto a cooling rack for 1-2 hour or until it reaches room temperature.
6. When the cake is at room temperature, drizzle the sugar-free glazing on top of the cake. To make the glazing, simply combine the sugar-free powdered erythritol and unsweetened almond milk in to a small bowl until it reaches your desired thickness. Add a bit more powdered erythritol for a thicker glazing.
7. Cut into 16 squares and serve for breakfast or snack, with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream (or whipped coconut cream, if dairy free) and a cup of coffee.
The perfect keto Peanut Butter Cookie. Delicious, clean, indulgent keto cookies with only 4g of net carbs per serving (2 cookies). The perfect treat for your cookie cravings.
Thank you for reading myawesomeKeto Cinnamon Coffee Cakerecipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog