Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
I swear mug cakes are the greatest thing in the Keto community and this Keto chocolate peanut butter mug cake may be my favorite.
If you don’t know what a mug cake is, think of it as a lower level cake made in a coffee mug in only a few minutes. Basically this is what you make when you don’t have 40 minutes and 200 ingredients to make a cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 4 T sugar
• 4 T all-purpose flour
• 1 pinch of Kosher salt
• 2 T cocoa
• 2 T vegetable oil
• 4 T water
• 1/4 t pure vanilla extract
• 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
Picture from @diabetic_bodybuilding_monster
1. Combine the dry ingredients in the mug and stir to combine.
2. Add the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less then 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
3. Place the peanut butter in the center of the cake mixture. Push the peanut butter down just underneath the top.
4. Microwave on full power for 1 minute or until the center of the mug cake looks slightly wet.
Hope you enjoyed this Keto chocolate peanut butter mug cake recipe and if you make it, tag me on IG @Theketogod