Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies
Here is a Keto dessert everyone will love, these Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies are chewy, moist, and delicious.
I was a grown man before I ever knew what a Blondie was, let alone tasting one. If you are like I was and never have heard of a Blondie, a Blondie is a dessert bar resembling a brownie but, a Blondie substitutes chocolate for vanilla.
Of course the carb filled version of blondies contain sugar and white flour, but these Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies are perfect for a person wanting to have something sweet but stay in ketosis.
Servings: 16 Blondies
Serving: 1 Blondie
Net Carbs: 2.1g
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
Keto Dessert Options
Here are a few other keto dessert options that you and the family may enjoy. I’m sure you will love all of them.
- Keto Chocolate Chip Casserole
- Keto Lemon Chaffle
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
- Place butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and and becomes a deep amber, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 8×8 inch square pan – 9×9 can work too but your blondies will bake faster.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweeteners, baking powder, and salt. Stir in egg, browned butter and vanilla extract until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press dough evenly into prepared ban and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until just set and golden brown. Let cool and cut into squares.
What Is The Keto Diet?
You my be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly is the keto diet, so allow me to explian
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet:
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Chocolate Chip Blondies recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community. Also any pictures found on this blog post are not mine but simply used to show how your recipe could turn out. All pictures come from here.