Keto Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe
In case you don’t know what a Blondie is, it is basically a vanilla brownie. This Keto
Blondie is delicious and packed full of chocolate chips making it a great Keto dessert. Check the recipe out below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
• 10 tbsp Butter softened
• ⅔ c Swerve
• 2 Eggs beaten
• 2 tsp Vanilla extract
• 2 c Almond flour
• ½ tsp Baking powder
• ½ tsp Baking soda
• ¼ tsp Xanthan gum
• 80 grams Lily’s chocolate baking chips
Photo From @Baconistheketomyheart
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. Fold the 80 grams of Lily’s baking chips into the batter.
5. Spread the batter in an even layer in a greased 9×9 baking dish.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and browned on top.
7. Cut into 9 even slices and serve. Store uneaten portions in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Thank you for reading my Keto Chocolate Chip Blondie Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.