Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Sometimes preparing a family dinner can be a huge problem when going keto, that’s why this Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole is perfect for a family dinner.
This Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole is super easy to make and doesn’t need a lot of time to prepare. The entire family will enjoy this creamy, rich, and satisfying keto casserole. Best of all, this keto casserole only has 4g net carbs per serving.
This creamy keto chicken and broccoli casserole can be prepared the night before and cooked the next day to save time for busy families. It makes 8 servings and one serving is about 250g / 9oz.
You can even put the leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days and in the freezer for 3 months.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
Servings: 8 seevings
Net Carbs: 4g
Are you looking for even more great keto recipes? Check out Keto in Five, which gives you 120 delicious keto recipes all using 5 ingredients that can be made in 5 easy steps!
Purchase the recipes here
- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper ground
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the shredded chicken.
- In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
- Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli and chicken mixture, add the basil, and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has browned.
- Serve immediately.
What Is The Keto Diet?
You my be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly is the keto diet, so allow me to explian
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet:
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community. Also any pictures found on this blog post are not mine but simply used to show how your recipe could turn out. All pictures come from here.