Keto Cheese Taco Shells
With these Keto Cheese Taco Shells you don’t have to skip Taco Tuesday just because you follow the keto diet. These Keto Cheese Taco Shells are the perfect low carb taco shell replacement with less then 1g net carbs for each shell.
Im going to be honest with you, I have been having these keto cheese taco shells 4 times a week for the past 3 weeks.
Going keto can be hard for us taco lovers, because we can no longer have the regular corn based taco shells and tacos with out the shell just doesn’t feel right.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto products that will make your keto journey more enjoyable Here.
That is why these keto taco shells are a must make recipe for everyone that wants to stay in ketosis but still enjoy Taco Tuesday the way they were meant to be. Best of all, one of these shells literally has less then 1g of carbs, so don’t be shy when eating them.
Don’t be surprise if you find out the non-keto people in your house love the taste and crunch of these keto taco shells also, so be prepared to make enough for the entire family.
Keto Mexican Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe then here are some other keto Mexican recipes you may want to try out.
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
What is a Keto Cheese Taco Shell?
A keto cheese taco shell is exactly what it sounds like! A taco shell made entirely out of cheese and is perfect for anyone on a keto diet.
The keto cheese taco shell has been around the keto community for a long time but recently has become popular for non keto people.
The ease of making these low carb taco shells and their taste are the reasons everyone loves them so much.
Serving: 8 shells
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Shred the cheddar cheese using a box grater.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop out the shredded cheese and place them in circles on the baking tray. Use the palm of your hand or the bottom of the measuring cup to flatten the circle out a bit. Make sure to leave enough space in between. I can fit 2-3 per tray.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the edges are starting to brown up.
- While the cheese is in the oven, set up your taco shaping station. Grab 2 glasses and 1 thick-handled spoon or spatula. I recommend setting up 2 stations, it will go quicker.
- 6. Once the timer goes off, grab the tray out of the oven. Let cool for a few seconds, but do not let it sit more than that.
- 7. Using a firm thin spatula and scrape the cheese off the tray and drape it over the spoon handle. Let it cool completely. It should only take about 5 minutes to firm up.
- 8. Once they have been firmed up, place them on a plate or tray while you finish making the rest of the shells.
What Is The Keto Diet?
You my be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly is the keto diet, so allow me to explian
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet:
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Brownies recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community. Also any pictures found on this blog post are not mine but simply used to show how your recipe could turn out. All pictures come from here.