3. Add remaining ingredients except for the frozen blueberries to the bowl and mix until no chunks of flour are left.
4. Once the dough is ready, add the frozen blueberries and mix again until they’re evenly distributed within the dough.
5. Fill a muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners and distribute the dough evenly throughout the liners.
You can also add a few extra frozen blueberries on top of the dough in the cupcake liners for decoration.
6. Bake for approx. 20-25 min at 350°F/180°C.
7. Test if your muffins are done by pricking them with a toothpick – if they come out “clean”, the muffins are done.
Delicious, clean, indulgent keto cookies with only 4g of net carbs per serving (2 cookies). The perfect treat for your cookie cravings.
Buy them here, use my code “TKG15” to get 15% off at checkout
Thank you for reading myKeto Blueberry Muffins Recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog