Keto Blueberry Bread
This Keto Blueberry Bread is a perfect low carb option for a keto breakfasted as a quick keto snack. This Keto Blueberry Bread is moist and packed full of blueberry flavor. Everyone will love this low carb bread option and no one will guess its sugar free.
Yield: 12 Slices
Serving: 1 Slice
Net Carbs: 3g
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs.
- 5 eggs medium
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Grease an 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pan with butter or line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl add the eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract. Using a mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs look frothy.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a different bowl: the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients using the mixer. Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Fold in the blueberries and then transfer the batter to a loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350F or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
- Let it cool down and enjoy.
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Keto Blueberry Bread recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
Recipe from here
Image from here