Fried Cauliflower Rice
Being on the keto diet means no rice, at least till now. Through the magic of cauliflower, you can have a low carb version of rice that is fully satisfying.
This cauliflower fried rice is the perfect side dish to put with some low carb Keto sweet and sour chicken or other Keto Asian meat dish version. Check out the recipe below
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 Bag Bag of frozen Trader Joes Riced Cauliflower or a head of cauliflower chopped up and “riced” in a food processor (let it sit on counter for a few minutes so that it is slightly thawed…bang it a little to break up the chunks, you will need about 1½ cups chopped)
•2 Tablespoons sesame oil (you can use canola if you don’t have sesame)
•1 Small onion (chopped)
•1 Cup frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
•1/4 cup broccoli (chopped)
•3 Tablespoons soy sauce
•Salt and pepper
•Garlic salt (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
2. Saute onions until tender. Add peas,
carrots, and broccoli and cook until soft.
3. Add frozen cauliflower (or fresh riced cauliflower) to the pan. Mix with vegetables and continue to saute until the cauliflower is no longer frozen.
4. Add approximately 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix well.
5. Slide the rice to one side of the pan and scramble the egg on the other side of the pan.
6. Once the egg is cooked, mix in with the rice and add additional soy sauce (to taste preference)
7. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt to preference.
8. Serve immediately.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
Thank you for reading my Fried Cauliflower Rice recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.