Fat Head Cinnamon Rolls
Scrolling through my Instagram feed, I came across these Fat Head Cinnamon Rolls And I knew I had to share it with you guys.Check out the recipe provided from @mi.keto.couple below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup stevia
2. Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated.
3. Stir in the beaten eggs and almond flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. Spread the dough flat into a rectangle shape on parchment using hands or rolling pin between 2 sheets of parchment.
4. Melt together butter and cream cheese in microwave and mix in the Stevia and cinnamon. Spread across the flattened dough. Roll the dough into a log and slice 1″ rolls.
6.Let Cool and top with icing
Mix ¼ cup sugar free confectioners sweetener with heavy cream until desired texture has been reached.
Thank you for reading my Keto 90 Second French Toast Recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.