Creamy Keto Chicken Soup
This Creamy Keto Chicken Soup is perfect when you need something warm to stick to your bones. This Creamy Keto Chicken Soup is warm, thick, and perfect for a cold winter day.
This chicken soup is a great source of electrolytes, fats, and minerals while remaining low-carb. I like to cook a big batch of it and freeze some for later.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyableHere.
Serving: 10.5 oz
Servings: 5 servings
- 3 ounces butter
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 ounces celery diced
- 1 lb chicken breast cut in half lengthways
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon chives finely chopped
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
- Place your pressure cooker over high heat.
- Add the butter, onion and celery and saute until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and chicken stock and stir well.
- Place the lid on the cooker, pressurize and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat and leave the pressure cooker to depressurize for 15 minutes before removing the lid.
- Use a metal spoon to press the chicken against the sides of the pot to shred the meat.
- Place the pot over low heat and add the cream.
- Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the simmering soup and whisk for 5 minutes to ensure there are no lumps.
- Remove from the heat and serve topped with the chives
What Is The Keto Diet?
You my be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly is the keto diet, so allow me to explian
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet:
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Creamy Keto Chicken Soup recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community. Also any pictures found on this blog post are not mine but simply used to show how your recipe could turn out. All pictures come from here.