Churro Chaffle Recipe
Chaffles are the latest trend in the keto community and this recipe proves why. In case you don’t know what a Chaffle is, allow me to educate you. A Chaffle is a waffle like concoction made from cheese and egg then cooked in a waffle iron. However, traditional waffles are made with a bread base while chaffles are not, which is why they’re so low carb. The only connection to waffles they have are how they look and how they’re cooked
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
The best thing about chaffles in my opinion is that there are so many different ways to prepare them whether for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 Tbsp. Almond flour
•½ tsp. Vanilla extract
•1 tsp. Cinnamon
•¼ tsp. Baking powder
•½ C. Shredded mozzarella
•1 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar
•1 Tbsp. Swerve brown sugar substitute
•1 Tbsp. Butter melted
1. Preheat your mini waffle maker.
3. Place an even layer of half of the mixture into the mini waffle maker, and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until your desired level of doneness has been reached. A longer cook time will give you a crispier chaffle.
4. Remove the first chaffle from the mini waffle maker, and place the second half of the batter into it. Cook the second chaffle for 3-5 minutes.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
5. Cut the two chaffles into strips.
6. Place the cut strips into a bowl and cover in the melted butter.
Thank you for reading my Keto bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers recipes post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.