Cheesy Keto Taco Skillet
This Cheesy Keto Taco Skillet makes it possible to still enjoy some Mexican food while staying keto. This Cheesy Keto Taco Skillet is perfect for busy nights, because it only takes 25 minutes to prepare and only needs 7 ingredients. Best of all, the entire family will love it!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable Here.
Serving size: 1/4 the skillet
Net Carbs: 12g
Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome “Stronger Than Carbs” t-shirt
You can purchase your’s here.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 large Onion (diced)
- 3 large Bell peppers (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 1 14.5-oz can Diced tomatoes (drained well)
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Green onions (sliced)
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook about 10 minutes, breaking apart the beef with a spatula or spoon, until browned.
2. Add the taco seasoning and water. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the extra water is absorbed or evaporates.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add the onions and bell peppers. Cook for 5-10 minutes, until onions are soft and translucent.
4. Add the diced tomatoes. Simmer for a few minutes, until hot and any extra moisture evaporates.
5. Reduce heat to low. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Cover with a lid and heat just until the cheese melts. Remove from heat and top with green onions
What Is The Keto Diet?
You my be here on theketogod.com but still be unsure of what exactly is the keto diet, so allow me to explian
In its basic form, the ketogenic diet is a low carb, high fat diet where the person following the diet eats foods low in carbs but high in fat.
Eating this way allows the body to switch from using sugar as it’s main source of energy to using fat for energy. Yes, I said fat!
With the keto diet you can eat amazing dessert options like the ones below and still lose weight as your body uses its own fat for energy.
Keto Recipes You Will Love
If you are interested in learning more about the keto diet then you are in the right place! Check out some of the links before to learn about the ketogenic diet.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome Cheesy Keto Taco Skillet recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
I do not own or create this recipe, it as a recipe I found here and simply wanted to share it with more of the keto community. Also any pictures found on this blog post are not mine but simply used to show how your recipe could turn out. All pictures come from here and here.