Blueberry Keto Muffins
Who says you can’t have fruit on the Keto diet? Now granted, you can’t have a full fruit salad packed full of some of the popular fruits, but you can have some keto foods sprinkled with some Keto friendly fruits. A good example would be, these blueberry keto muffins.
These keto blueberry muffins are the ultimate way to get your fruit fix while having something sweet that won’t knock you out of ketosis. These keto blueberry muffins are soft, moist, and packed full of blueberries. Check the recipe below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
•1 cup almond flour
•2 tsp baking powder
•1/4 cup butter, melted
•1/2 cup erythritol
•1 cup blueberries
Photo From @livintheketoway
1. Preheat your oven to 180C / 350F
2. Melt the butter in the microwave.
3. Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the blueberries, and combine until uniform in consistency.
Buy them here
Nobody would be able to guess that these cookies are sugar free. They are perfect for parents looking to get their kids to reduce the amount of sugar they consume.
4. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Pour batter into muffin tin, making 8 muffins.
6. bake for 25 minutes.
7. Cool completely and enjoy
Thank you for reading my Blueberry Keto Muffin recipe post. And please come visit again as I continue dreaming up recipes, writing great keto information and tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.
- 9 Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Keto Butter Pecan Recipe
- 15 No Bake Dessert Keto Recipes
- Keto Cinnamon Roll Recipe