7 Fulfilling Keto Side Dish Recipes
We all know that the sides make a meal, that is why I am sharing with you, 7 fulfilling Keto side dish recipes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Scroll below to see the 7 fulfilling Keto side dish recipes.
#1 Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms
• 1/4 cup butter
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 16oz mushrooms washed then patted dry
1. Place a large cast iron skillet into the oven then preheat oven to 400 degrees. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet you can use a pie pan or casserole dish – do not preheat either of those.
2. Add butter and garlic to a small dish then microwave until melted, 30 seconds.
3. Trim ends off mushrooms with a small knife then place cap side down in skillet or baking dish.
5. Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender, basting mushrooms with butter in the bottom of the skillet halfway through.
#2 Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
• 1 large head of cauliflower
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 3 ounces cream cheese
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 cup cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Before you get started, gather all your ingredients to make it easier cooking in the kitchen. Get started by preheating the oven to 375 degrees and then prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cut a head of cauliflower into florets. Steam or boil for approximately 5 minutes, until they are still crunchy but tender. Strain the cauliflower and put it in your baking dish and then add salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add heavy whipping cream and bring it to a simmering boil. Whisk in garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, and then add cheddar cheese. Sprinkle in mozzarella cheese and stir until cheese sauce thickens.
5. Pour the cheese sauce over the top of the cauliflower in the baking dish and stir to coat the cauliflower in the cheese sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the cauliflower.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture is browned on top and bubbly. For a more browned appearance, cook in broiler for the lat few minutes
Full Recipe Here
The Nut Butter from Perfect Keto is made from Macadamias, Cashews, and Coconuts. It is my favorite nut butter and I have tried a few. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
#3 Keto Cauliflower Mash
• 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
1. Place cauliflower in a steamer over a large pot of boiling water. Steam for 15 minutes until very tender. Alternatively, boil cauliflower in a large pot of salted water for 10 minutes or until very tender. Remove and drain well. Set aside.
2. In the same pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Saute the minced garlic until fragrant (about 1 minute).
3. Transfer the cauliflower and sauteed garlic into the bowl of a food processor. Blend the cauliflower and garlic in a food processor on high setting until smooth. You may need to do this in batches of two or three, depending on the size of your processor bowl.
#4 Keto Coleslaw
• 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
• 1/2 cup mayo
• 1.5 tbsp Powdered Monk Fruit Erythritol
• 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tsp celery seeds
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp onion powder
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing
2. Add the coleslaw mix. You can serve immediately, but this tastes best when refrigerated for at least 2 hours
Full Recipe Here
#5 Cheesy Garlic Green Beans
• 1 pound (500 g) green beans, ends trimmed
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese shredded
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 4 cloves garlic, minced)
• 3/4 teaspoon Sea salt
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
• 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
2. Arrange green beans on baking sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl mix together olive oil, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle the oil mixture over the green beans and toss to evenly coat.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until vibrant and tender-crisp.
5. Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and broil (or grill) until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).
#6 Cauliflower Rice
• 3- 4 cups cauliflower rice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
• a dash of ground pepper
1. Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the cauliflower rice, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Stir to coat the cauliflower rice with the spices.
3. Cook the cauliflower rice over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower rice is tender, approximately 5 minutes.
Full Recipe Here
#7 Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
• 5 slices bacon
• 3 tbsp. butter
• 2 small shallots, minced
• 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
• 1/2 tsp. Fresh pepper
• 3/4 c. heavy cream
• 1/2 c. shredded sharp white cheddar
• 1/2 c. shredded Gruyère
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then chop. Discard bacon fat.
2. Return skillet to medium heat and melt butter. Add shallots and Brussels sprouts and season with salt and cayenne. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and drizzle with heavy cream, then top with both cheeses and bacon.
4. Bake until cheese is bubbly, 12 to 15 minutes. (If your cheese isn’t golden, switch oven to broil and broil 1 minute.)
Full Recipe Here