This Keto Strawberry Cupcake Recipe proves you can have cupcakes while staying in ketosis. This delicious low carb keto strawberry cupcake recipe is perfect for party favors or as a snack for the kids. Check the recipe out below.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable.Here
4. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined. Add almond milk and mix until combined. Remove mixer bowl and stir a few times with a spatula.
5. Pour the batter evenly into each cupcake liner. Place in the oven, and bake the cupcakes for 17-19 minutes. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out mostly clean; you do not want it to come out completely dry.
6. Let cake cool in pan for at least 5-10 minutes. Gently remove cupcakes from pan and place on cooling rack.
For Strawberry Filling:
1. Combine strawberries, confectioner’s sweetener, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until strawberries break down, sweetener dissolves, and sauce is heated through around 12-15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds.
3. Place back on the stove top at medium-low heat and add xantham gum, whisking quickly to thicken (1-2 minutes)- remove from stove top and set aside to let continue to thicken and come to room temperature.
For Strawberry Frosting:
1. Mix cream cheese until it’s fluffy.
2. Add butter and mix well.
3. Add in frozen strawberries. Mix well. The strawberries will break up into small particles.
1. Take individual cupcake and with a small spoon or knife, make a hole about a ½ of an inch long and wide – can make the hole as big as you want- just want to make sure the strawberry filling isn’t leaking out of the bottom or side of the cooled cupcake.
2. Place strawberry filling in hole, and then cover top of cupcake with frosting. If you want you can also garnish your cupcakes with a raspberry and lemon zest if you are feeling wild and crazy. Eat immediately or within three days.
Thank you for reading myKetoStrawberryCupcake Recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe list on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog.