3 Ingredient Keto Chaffle
This is the bare bones recipe for a 3 Ingredient Keto Chaffle, which can be used as bread for a keto breakfast sandwich or be eating as a regular waffle. This 3 Ingredient Keto Chaffle is crispy and makes a great keto breakfast option. Best of all, it is simple to make requiring only 3 ingredients.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Here
The best thing about chaffles in my opinion is that there are so many different ways to prepare them whether for breakfast, as a snack, or as a dessert.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded cheese (I like mozzarella)
- 1 heaping tbsp of almond flour
Here is your chance to get the best keto cook books on the internet. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs
- Preheat your waffle maker (a mini waffle maker is best and should make 2 small waffles).
- Crack your egg into a bowl and whisk until well beaten. Add the almond flour and mix again. Next, stir in the cheese until well combined.
- Spray your waffle maker with non-stick spray and sprinkle a little cheese directly onto the griddle. Pour half of the mixture in and sprinkle with more cheese; close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or until your automatic timer goes off. Repeat for next waffle.
- Enjoy with a little butter and sugar-free syrup.
Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey.
Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!!
Thank you for reading my awesome 3 Ingredient Keto Chaffle recipe. Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog
Recipe is from here
Image from here